Just a tiny update

It is or will be quiet impossible to describe these past six weeks and I just may wait a bit to fully tell how awesome it was, mostly cause I am pretty tired and my mind is still wheeling and processing so much.  I just wanted to give a quick update cause a lot of you knew that the plan was to be back in Canada on the 26th of March, well the 26th has come and gone (not sure what day it is there with the time change) and I am not in Canada, I am still in New Zealand.  But for not much longer….

Another awesome learning and growing opportunity presented itself and after changing my mind five times, I finally decided to grab life by the horns and embrace this awesome opportunity.  One of the teachers in my leadership course is going to Fiji on the 2nd of April to teach at a discipleship training school on the subject of identity and she invited me to go with her.  I thought what an opportunity to learn from one of the best (she is a seriously gifted teacher, like seriously) on a subject that is so dear to my heart and what God has been working on with me pretty much since our journey began and it will be so useful for me to take back to Colombia.  So I am going to Fiji, it will be five days of teaching and then a few days of travelling around.  She has a lot of contacts there and there were also two Fijians in my course so I will see them to.  SO EXCITED for this amazing opportunity.  I will maybe be teaching a little tiny bit with her and sharing some of my testimony.  Again I am so excited and thankful for the AWESOME opportunity.  And from there the plan is to be back in Canada on April 13th.


But that all being said the leadership course was absolutely amazing.  So awesome.  So so awesome,  It was challenging and healing and restoring and gave me renewed vision and passion and so many tools to take back with me.  I was so blessed to walk the six week journey with 17 AMAZING other people from 10 different nations and an AMAZING group of 12 staff who went SO OUT of their way to make sure that we got the most out of our learning experiences.  They had so much wisdom and experience and it was such a JOY and a BLESSING to learn from them.  I am leaving so encouraged and with 39 more family members, who I am already missing so much, but will always be a huge part of my life and my journey and they will never be forgotten.


Comments

Annie said…
This made me smile :) I'm glad it was such an amazing time and full of blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Keepin it real in Quito

Fruit

Boys Camp… Just a little late