Almost outreach time

Well where as the time gone. I am sitting here in the internet cafe, the one I have come to many times, but know there is not a lot of time left. I have one more week of classes left before we go on outreach.
We will be two weeks in a river village. Prayer will really be appreciated for this because it's a tough place to be and really challenging, also we already have two people on our team that have dengue and there are a lot of mosquito's so please please keep our team in your prayers. I am looking forward to it because I know its an experience of a life tome but I know it will be really challenging as well.
After the river, we spend one more week in Iquitos, the spend some time in other cities in Peru such as Arequipa, Cuzco, Lima and Chiclayo and then off to a couple cities in Bolivia. I am soo excited for the outreach, so so so excited.
The lecture phase has been awesome. There have been incredibly challenging parts about it and times that I just wanted to scream. But it has been awesome and I have learned so incredibly much. I have learned how much God loves me and how He views me as His daughter. I feel that I have found so much freedom in my relationship with Him. I have been challenged about the issue of fear in my life and how fear is not from God and how he has not given me a spirit of fear. We had a teacher tell us that it says in the bible 365 times "Do not Fear" so over the next year I am on a mission to find those verses and then I am going to write a book on fear when I am done.
I have also learned to dream again and how the size of my dreams is how big I see God, so I have some pretty awesome dreams and if you guys want to know them I am more then happy to share. I also discovered that I do have a love of writing, just little short stories. I have already written on and plan on writing more on outreach.
It is really hard to describe this time and all the work that God has been doing in my heart, I know its not about feelings this relationship I have with God and I am so thankful that His truths never change. So on days when I may not "feel" anything, that doesn't change how much God loves me, or that I am His daughter, or that He has done awesome work in my heart. So on the days where I don't "feel" anything I claim those truths because those truths never, ever change.
I could go on and on and on. We also had an inner healing week which was so powerful and so has my challenge on overcoming fear ( I even held an anaconda and I used to be deathly afraid of sneaks), I could share forever, so please if you guys have any questions or want me to go more in detail, please feel free to e-mail me, I am so happy to share.
Thanks again for your support, prayers and emails, they mean ever so much to me and please from May 23rd to June 6th, please remember me and my team in your prayers as we are out on the river. I will post more pictures and after outreach I am sure that I will have awesome stories to share.
His Daughter
Ingie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keepin it real in Quito

Fruit

Boys Camp… Just a little late