Just a Quick Update

So only a few more days until camp number one starts and well we are mostly ready to go.  All the girls are signed up and permission forms are in and 25 girls are ready to go.  We had to turn so many away.  It's a little heart breaking looking into their eyes and telling them that camp is all full.... I just want to take them all but I don't want to lose that small, intimate, family like atmosphere...so what does one do... I still don't know.

As I was thinking and praying about this camp I was kind of like well really what is going to change in these girls lives in just two days, really just one and a half and cause they are just so little as well.  But then I remembered the vision of camp, where children can feel the love and joy of their Father...So I just pray that in this day and a half the God just pours out His love on these little girls and they go away knowing how loved they are by their Father.... my friend gave me this verse for the camp as well....

Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Psalms 17:8

So let's pray that these girls go way feeling loved, feeling like that they are the apple of His eye and that He is protecting them in the shadow of His wings.....

And on that note a couple of other prayer points:

1) I had three staff cancel on me the last minute (still looking for one replacement)
2) That it doesn't rain on Saturday and Sunday (we are in the rainiest month of the year)
3) and of course that these little hearts would be changed.....

Like all camps I send out a prayer list of the names of campers and staff so people can be praying throughout camp, if you have been on this list in the past I am going to keep you on it, unless you tell me otherwise, but if you would like to be on it let me know I will send a couple names your way...

Thanks so much guys and I will let you know how things go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keepin it real in Quito

Fruit

Boys Camp… Just a little late